Saturday, September 18, 2010

happy.birthday.grammie


 Happy Birthday Mom! My mom's birthday was yesterday and I just want her to know what an amazing woman and mother she is! I've never met anyone who wants to please and help others as much as her!  She's such a joy to be around and I'm so thankful that I have her as a mom and can truly say that in my adult life she has become my best friend! I love that after Ragan she's the first one I talk to in the mornings and I always know that it's the first of many conversations I'll have with her that day! I can only pray and hope that I will be like her and have the type of relationship with Sawyer as I do with her! Thank you mom for everything and I love you so much!

 It was a full day, so that is why we are one day late on her birthday post.  We celebrated her day with a NC State tailgate and football game.  The best present she received was a "W."

Mommy and her girls

No comments:

Post a Comment