Wednesday, October 27, 2010

long.over.due

Hello again...it has been way too long since I last posted, but life has been so crazy!  Between work, Ragan traveling, the Williams' visiting, a trip to the beach, the state fair, football games, and just life in general I have really slacked off.  But here are a lot of post for you to enjoy.  Sawyer is getting so big and we are enjoying every smile, laugh, and moment with him.  With the holidays coming up I am sure our life will remain busy, but I promise to do a better job of posting.  This weekend we have a Thursday night football game against FSU and then are heading to the beach on Friday morning with my Dad's fraternity brother's families...an annual trip!
Happy fall, but it still feels like summer with this 80 degree weather! 
P.S. Only 5 more days before I am able to listen to Christmas music...yes I am one of those crazy Christmas loving people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment