Thursday, July 8, 2010

I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So, I'm back!

After a couple of weeks without a post, I’m ready to return to the blogging world and introduce to you our amazing baby boy, Sawyer.

Doesn't he look just like his Daddy?...I'll post a baby picture of Ragan so you can see for yourself.

For the past few weeks, I’ve spent my time soaking up every ounce of joy and happiness this tiny little baby has shown us. My days are full of watching his eyelashes grow as he naps; memorizing the many facial expressions he makes within a 10 second time frame while dreaming; searching for and rubbing the softest and most delicate skin on his body...located on the bottom of his feet and his belly.

I could go on for days (and days and days) about how wonderful motherhood is, but I don’t want to overdo it on my first post. Over the next few post, I will definitely share with you pictures, videos, and all that we have been up to while we were “away”… but for now, here are a few.

Ragan "Sawyer" Williams

Daddy heading into the hospital

Last picture pregnant...41+ weeks and ready to POP!

Mommy and Daddy-to-be...our last picture just "us"...
this is right after my nurse said, "It's time to push!"


Welcome to the world Sawyer!
Monday, June 21, 2010 * 8 lbs. 4 oz. * 21 1/4 inches

Mommy and her little bundle of joy

Proud Daddy

Dr. Alvarez and the new family

Aunt Sarah, Grammie, and Pop meeting Sawyer for the first time

Heading home on Wednesday

First car seat ride

First doctors first on Friday

We love naps

Happy 4th of July...celebrating at the pool!

Watching fireworks!

First real bath,,,,our stump feel off after two weeks!

All bundled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment