Thursday, March 4, 2010

Randomness...

MY FAVORITE PLACE...THE GROCERY STORE
To me there is nothing better than a good sale or coupons. I will drive all over town for a deal, and one of my favorite days of the week is Wednesday when the new grocery store ads are revealed. I sometimes will spend an hour matching the ads with my corresponding coupons to maximize my savings.
My last trip to the grocery store, was what I have coined the "brand name" stop...where everything I need to buy is brand name. I also happened to save the most I have saved at the grocery store EVER!
(drum roll....)
I spent $56.25 and save $91.00!!!

KITCHEN UPDATE
As most of you know, we have been trying to renovate as much of our house before the arrival of Sawyer. Here are a some before and afters.

In the middle of demo


Before the old kitchen countertops were removed. These were the original laminate countertops...the house was built in the late 1980's! It was the type of laminate that if you set a cup of red kool-aid down, it would leave a red ring; only to be removed with 409.

Ragan removed our old countertops



Ta Da! Our new granite countertops!




Once we had the new countertops installed, we had to place the backsplash.


BABY SAWYER UPDATE
As of today, we are 25 weeks into this journey! Crazy to think only 15 more to go. This week his little hands have fully grown, complete with fingernails and fingerprints. I will post a belly picture tomorrow night!




No comments:

Post a Comment